Current and Previous students: The recommended method of ordering a transcript is through Parchment.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to process your request, especially during busy times of the year (i.e. beginning or end of school year).
If you have any questions you can email the registrar Melissa Maughan at email@example.com
Can’t Access Your Parchment Account? Please follow the steps below to delete your account and you will be able to create a new one.
- Go to Parchment.com
- Click the Customer support link
- On the new webpage, click contact support
- Please fill out all the information fields. Under the “What do you need help with” field, please choose “Deleting My Account”
- Parchment will send you an auto-reply email asking you to confirm that you would like your account deleted. Please reply to them confirming this.
- Parchment Support will delete the account and send you an email when your account has been deleted.
- You can now create a new account using your preferred email address.
Once your account has been deleted it cannot be reactivated.
Education Verification Request
The preferred method for an Education Verification is via Parchment. Please make sure you request Cottonwood High as the school to fulfill the request and include any names the student may have been know by during their time in high school. Please allow up to 3-5 business days to process your request (please allow up to 10 days during high volume times of the school year, including the beginning and end of the school year and semesters). Education verifications will not be processed by email, phone or fax. Requests for Transcripts will not be accepted. You must request an Education Verification.
If you have questions about this, you may contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Records requests from other education institutions may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 385-646-5267.