Robert Frost Families, we need your input to guide us on a few items. Please know, this is just an informal survey for our planning purposes. This is not intended to be a final ...
Dear Robert Frost Elementary Parents and Students, I hope you are enjoying your summertime activities with your family and friends. I know we are all anxious to know what school ...
We will have two open seats for members of the School Community Council for the 2020-2021 school year. Click here for more information or to submit yourself as a candidate. ...
Dear Robert Frost Elementary Families: As the new Principal of Robert Frost Elementary, I am excited and honored to become a member of this outstanding school community. ...
Distance Learning Teacher Classrooms
Distance Learning Resources
- Google Classroom Help
- Chromebook Updates
- NetSmartz Resources
- Granite District Parent Portal Registration (Spanish & English)
- Parent Portal Navigation Instructions (English pdf)
- Parent Portal Navigation Instructions (Spanish pdf)
- Granite District Portal Youtube Video Tutorial
- GSD Distance Learning Resources
- Fun and Free Literacy Resources
- ZOOM Help
- Preschool Learning Information
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Important Frost Links
- 2019-20 Frost 5 Expectations Video
- 2019-20 Frost Student Handbook
- 2019-20 Student Information Packet
- 2018-19 Student Information Packet – Spanish
- Recess Air Quality Guidance Tool
- Community Council Declaration Form
- Safe Routes Utah Map ( Safe Walking Routes, formerly SNAP)
- Granite Attendance Policy
- Granite Attendance Policy – Spanish
- Back to School PBG Parent Presentation
- PBG at Frost