Leave School Feedback
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys
ONE DAY REGISTRATION – THURSDAY, AUGUST 9
- AM SESSION 8:00-11:30 PM SESSION 4:00-7:00
- IMMUNIZATION CLINIC THAT EVENING 4:00-6:00 PM
- Immunizations required for all 7th Grade Students
- Uniform SHIRTS $ 5.00 SWEAT SHIRTS $10.00 on sale during registration
Parent Signatures Needed for Registration – Click here for English
Parents Signatures Needed for Registration – Click here for Spanish
3 Fast & Easy Ways to Register your Student
**All 7th grade students MUST stop by the Attendance office to verify completed immunizations and get their “immunization complete” ticket.**
- Pay fees online, come to walk-in registration on August 9th with your receipt and go directly to the schedule pick-up table. Locker information will be on the student’s schedule.
- If paying fees with cash, check or credit card, go to the main office on August 9th. Take your receipt to the schedule pick-up table.
- Bring your completed fee waiver form and documentation on August 9th and go to the Media Center. If approved, take your approval form to the schedule pick-up table.
To check or edit your student’s lunch balance
Free & Reduced Lunch Application
For those that qualify, the application for free and reduced lunch is available online. Application must be completed no more than 30 days prior to school starting.
From the Blog
by R. Ibarra
The Utah Parent Center and Granite School District are proud to present a FREE workshop for parents of youth with disabilities and special needs BEHAVIOR STRATEGIES FOR TEENS Hosted by: Utah Parent Center, Granite School District and Michelle … [Read More...]