CTE Technology & Engineering Teacher
• Bachelor of Science in Technology and Engineering Teacher Education from Brigham Young University • Secondary Keyboarding Endorsement • Master of Education in Learning and Technology from Western Governors University • Educator since 2007 • Olympus Jr. High since 2022 • This year Ms. Anderson will be teaching College and Career Awareness, Exploring Technology 1 & 2, and Manufacturing Technology. She has also taught Construction Technology, Introduction to Communications Technology, Keyboarding, Creative Coding, CTE Introduction, Project Lead the Way: Gateway to Technology, and Project Lead the Way: Gateway to Engineering to 7th and 8th graders in Granite School District. She is the Technology and Engineering Team Lead for the junior high technology teachers in the district. Ms. Anderson loves technology in its many forms and enjoys introducing students to new experiences using different types of materials, tools, and machines in the shop and computer lab. She enjoys helping students explore the world of work and find something that interests them.
M. EdEnglish & Coding
- Bachelor Degree from Utah State University
- Major: English
- Minor: Psychology
- Master’s Degree from Grand Canyon
- Endorsed in ELL
- Endorsed in Gifted and Talented
- Educator since 1998
- Olympus Junior since 2007
- Mrs. Howard has been a teacher for a long time! She loves teaching at Olympus Junior because the kids here are so great. Mrs. Howard teaches both English and Coding and loves both subjects a lot! If you would like to get Mrs. Howard off topic, ask her to tell you a story. She has plenty . . . everyone is aware why she abhors skittles! Or better yet, ask her to tell you about having a brain tumor...Mrs. Howard has certainly had some stuff. She looks forward to this year and getting to know her students! She “loves you more than her luggage” after all!
- Bachelor Degree from Brigham Young University (music major)
- Bachelor Degree from Indiana Purdue at Fort Wayne (Spanish)
- Master’s Degree from Indiana Purdue at Fort Wayne (secondary education)
- Educator since 2004
- Olympus Jr. High since 2009
- This is Mr. McCullough’s 18th year teaching Spanish, and 7th year teaching Keyboarding. He has taught Spanish levels 1-3 at the high school and junior high levels.
Work Email: INTERNET Website: Mr. Rossi’s Website Website: Canvas
Steve Rossi has worked in a variety of schools across the Granite School District. He has a Bachelor’s in Mathematics and a Master’s in Educational Technology, both from the University of Utah. He teaches Digital Literacy, Creative Coding and Python, and is also in charge of the Tech Crew that runs the morning announcements.
You must be logged in to post a comment.