- University of Utah B.S. in Elementary Education 2007
- Utah State Master of Education 2010
- Gifted/ Talented Endorsement
- Educator since 2007
- Olympus Jr. High since 2020
- Anna Criswell started teaching at Crestview Elementary as a 5th grade teacher in 2007. She then taught 6th grade there, and is now excited to be teaching 6th grade at the junior high level. She has taught all subjects in the past, but English Language Arts is her favorite. She loves to read and recommend books to her students. Ms. Criswell is the Girl’s Soccer coach and is looking forward to a fun year!
- Bachelor of Arts in English Teaching from the University of Utah
- Bachelor of Arts in German from the University of Utah
- Masters of Arts in Teaching from the University of Utah
- Gifted and Talented Endorsement from Southern Utah University
- Educator since 2008
- Olympus Jr. High since 2019
- Mrs. Edwards has taught at Utah high schools and junior highs in various capacities, and has been a literacy tutor for adults. She has also served in the PTSA on local, council, and region boards. Along with teaching teenagers, Mrs. Edwards enjoys reading, traveling, and eating European chocolate.
- B.A in English and B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Georgia (go Bulldogs!)
- M.A. degree in Comparative Literature from the Graduate Center of the City University of New York
- Educator since 2021
- Olympus Junior High since 2022
- Ms. Higham (pronounced like “High-m”) will be teaching ELA 7 Core and Honors, Reading, and Sixth Grade Success at Olympus Jr. this year. Before she was a teacher, she worked in editorial roles at W.W. Norton and Berghahn Books. Ms. Higham loves helping students to build confidence in their reading and writing, and she’s excited to share the beauty and power of language with her students.
M. EdEnglish & Coding
- Bachelor Degree from Utah State University
- Major: English
- Minor: Psychology
- Master’s Degree from Grand Canyon
- Endorsed in ELL
- Endorsed in Gifted and Talented
- Educator since 1998
- Olympus Junior since 2007
- Mrs. Howard has been a teacher for a long time! She loves teaching at Olympus Junior because the kids here are so great. Mrs. Howard teaches both English and Coding and loves both subjects a lot! If you would like to get Mrs. Howard off topic, ask her to tell you a story. She has plenty . . . everyone is aware why she abhors skittles! Or better yet, ask her to tell you about having a brain tumor...Mrs. Howard has certainly had some stuff. She looks forward to this year and getting to know her students! She “loves you more than her luggage” after all!
I love being a teacher and student! I have a BS in United States history, with a minor in Spanish from California State University, Chico and another BS in Special education from Utah State University. I just finished my Family & Consumer Science endorsement, and really enjoyed teaching College & Career Awareness last year. To satisfy my creative needs, I love to costume for Oly Jr musicals.
Nicole Stansbury earned her BA in English and MFA in fiction writing from the University of Utah. A published writer of two books, Ms. Stansbury enjoys reading, writing, teaching, riding horses, and hanging out with her two sons and dogs.