Concurrent Enrollment (CE) courses allow students to complete both high school and college level credits. To be able to take CE courses, students need to be admitted to the college, and, in some cases, meet the required prerequisites. Please click the links below to learn more.
- General Education Certificate of Completion
- Olympus High School Concurrent Classes & Prereqs
- CE Map by Grade
- Is Concurrent Enrollment or AP is best for you?
- Utah Transfer Guide
- College 101 by SLCC Video Presentation
Most of the Olympus High CE courses are offered through Salt Lake Community College.
Below are helpful links for completing admission and registration at SLCC.
- Complete the Admissions Process (only once)
- Create a MYSLCC Account (only once)
- Register for the Course(s) (each semester)
- Pay Tuition (each semester)
- Complete the Parent Permission Form
Here are some useful contact numbers for SLCC:
- Parent/Student Support: 801 957-6344
- Technical Support 801 957-5555
- Testing Center 801 957-4482
- Canvas Support 801 957-5125
- Cashier: 801 957-4868
The Spanish Bridge Program is for students who have completed A.P. Spanish and would like to continue to take Spanish courses for college credit. Students must receive a 3 or higher on the A.P. Spanish and Culture exam to qualify for the program. Please contact Mr. Kraniski if you would like to learn more about the Bridge Program.