It's time to get your Olympus High School experience started! On this page, you should find all ...
Hey All. Please be sure to check your e-mails from the principal We have a Covid thing happening right away 3rd quarter... Tuesday 19th, Wednesday 20th. If you did NOT get the e-mail and or text... ...
As many of us can't make it the basketball games... Here is our solution for the away games. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfXsahq05oDuLCAVk3hyWqg All home games will be on ...
We have some amazing artists and the judges agree - Check out the results on the OlyArtShow.com website! ...
And we have "Winners" / Awards. Welcome back to school in 2021! Please enjoy some of our student's art by visiting https://www.olyartshow.com/ The link is also on the menu and will be there for ...
Hello 9th graders to be!
Is still happening but there really is no schedule. Please check with your individual teacher for their tutoring schedule.
Yearbook orders need to get in
Yearbooks cannot be purchased through Olympus High School. To buy a yearbook, go directly to jostens.com/yearbook.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Go to https://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/.
- Search for Olympus High School where it says “Get Started Now.”
- Click “current year” Yearbook, then click the yearbook icon and “Add to Cart.”
- YEARBOOK NAME PERSONALIZATION NOW AVAILABLE!
– As an added bonus of yearbook sales through Jostens, you will have the ability to purchase a personalized yearbook for your student. For a small fee, your student’s yearbook will be stamped with his or her name and your student will be able to participate in VIP pickup on Yearbook Night in May.
– Personalization can only be purchased up until January 31; there will be no extensions.
- NEED ASSISTANCE?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SENIOR PARENTS – YEARBOOK SENIOR AD FINAL DEADLINE JANUARY 31.
Parents of Olympus Seniors: If you would like the opportunity to recognize your senior’s achievements and hard work by creating and purchasing a yearbook senior recognition ad. Ads must be complete, submitted, and paid for by the end of January.
To design an ad, go to Jostens.com/yearbook, scroll down, click “ORDER YOUR AD,” enter our school name, and sign in to create.