It's time to get your Olympus High School experience started! On this page, you should find all ...
Hello patrons!We are getting a bunch of question and thought it would be easier to answer them here. If you still have questions please call or come in. Or let me know to add it ...
Can't make it? Not a problem - watch it here! ...
GTI Highlights 2020-2021 See the highlights at the Granite Technical Institute for the 2020-2021 school year! ...
ICYMI Long. But only because it was so good and covered "everything! Great job to all involved.. ...
Hello 9th graders to be!
Is still happening but there really is no schedule. Please check with your individual teacher for their tutoring schedule.
Yearbook orders need to get in
Yearbooks cannot be purchased through Olympus High School. To buy a yearbook, go directly to jostens.com/yearbook.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Go to https://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/.
- Search for Olympus High School where it says “Get Started Now.”
- Click “current year” Yearbook, then click the yearbook icon and “Add to Cart.”
- YEARBOOK NAME PERSONALIZATION NOW AVAILABLE!
– As an added bonus of yearbook sales through Jostens, you will have the ability to purchase a personalized yearbook for your student. For a small fee, your student’s yearbook will be stamped with his or her name and your student will be able to participate in VIP pickup on Yearbook Night in May.
– Personalization can only be purchased up until January 31; there will be no extensions.
- NEED ASSISTANCE?
Email – email@example.com with questions.
SENIOR PARENTS – YEARBOOK SENIOR AD FINAL DEADLINE JANUARY 31.
Parents of Olympus Seniors: If you would like the opportunity to recognize your senior’s achievements and hard work by creating and purchasing a yearbook senior recognition ad. Ads must be complete, submitted, and paid for by the end of January.
To design an ad, go to Jostens.com/yearbook, scroll down, click “ORDER YOUR AD,” enter our school name, and sign in to create.