It's time to get your Olympus High School experience started! On this page, you should find all ...
We will be holding our SBO Final elections during second period today (Monday). We are on an AM assembly. ...
Highlights Prom April 10th, with testing on April 9thSenior Cotillion on May 14th with testing on May 13thSenior Grad Night Party TBD based on graduation, but testing will be on June 2nd and/or ...
Then here are some answers to a few questions we have recieved. If your student has received the COVID vaccine and is two weeks past their 2nd dose they will not need to be tested on April ...
Good morning! This is just a reminder that we will be holding our SBO Primary elections during 2nd period. Here is the link to vote. ...
Hello 9th graders to be!
Is still happening but there really is no schedule. Please check with your individual teacher for their tutoring schedule.
Yearbook orders need to get in
Yearbooks cannot be purchased through Olympus High School. To buy a yearbook, go directly to jostens.com/yearbook.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Go to https://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/.
- Search for Olympus High School where it says “Get Started Now.”
- Click “current year” Yearbook, then click the yearbook icon and “Add to Cart.”
- YEARBOOK NAME PERSONALIZATION NOW AVAILABLE!
– As an added bonus of yearbook sales through Jostens, you will have the ability to purchase a personalized yearbook for your student. For a small fee, your student’s yearbook will be stamped with his or her name and your student will be able to participate in VIP pickup on Yearbook Night in May.
– Personalization can only be purchased up until January 31; there will be no extensions.
- NEED ASSISTANCE?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SENIOR PARENTS – YEARBOOK SENIOR AD FINAL DEADLINE JANUARY 31.
Parents of Olympus Seniors: If you would like the opportunity to recognize your senior’s achievements and hard work by creating and purchasing a yearbook senior recognition ad. Ads must be complete, submitted, and paid for by the end of January.
To design an ad, go to Jostens.com/yearbook, scroll down, click “ORDER YOUR AD,” enter our school name, and sign in to create.