WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We as a PTSA (Parent, Teacher and Student Association) need your donation! With the addition of 9th grade and the support needed to manage COVID-19, we need your donations more than ever. Making this simple donation is easier than selling magazines or wrapping paper and 100% goes directly to the Olympus High PTSA.
A few of the programs PTSA provides:
- Be Strong workshops on mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- 2020 is a Swap-A-Heart year. (more info here)
- A cheap, fun, casual group or date dance —MORP!
- Recognition and incentives encouraging excellence in academics and citizenship through the Honor Roll
- Service and leadership opportunities for students through the Arts at Millcreek
- Creative expression and awards in the Arts through the Reflections Contest.
- A safe, fun Last Night Graduation party for all seniors.
- Meals and appreciation for our teachers throughout the year.
- Awards for our excellent teachers, volunteers, students, and programs.
- Monthly Lunch Forums featuring great community leaders and speakers… and pizza!
We would hate to lose any of these programs due to lack of funding. We suggest $30 per student or $50 per family (larger donations are happily accepted). The easiest way to donate is to visit the Olympus webstore and look for the PTSA icon. Your PTSA membership and donation help ensure these programs continue.
PTSA worked closely with school administration to address the unique circumstances brought about by the closing of school last Spring. Yard signs for our seniors were purchased using PTSA funds. We also worked closely with administration to improve our parking and the street lighting on 2300 East. Our aim is to support the current and changing needs of our school, which seems to be the theme for the 2020-21 school year! We need your help!
Want to volunteer? Click on the link above or scroll down.
Thank you for your continued support!
Olympus High PTSA
Please follow us on Instagram @ OLYHIGHPTSA. We attempt to include all of Olympus’ information for parents, students and teachers.
Co-President electplease e-mail
Legislative VPplease e-mail
Administrative VPplease e-mail
Meetings – We meet the 2nd Monday of the Month from 9-10 AM in the Alumni Room.