WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We as a PTSA (Parent, Teacher and Student Association) need your donation! Each year the student population at Olympus is increasing and to continue to provide the following programs we rely on your donations. Making this simple donation is easier than selling magazines or wrapping paper and 100% goes directly to the Olympus High PTSA.
A few of the programs PTSA provides:
- Monthly Lunch Forums featuring great community leaders and speakers (Mark Harris, Mike Dunn, Amy Antonelli, Matt Townsend, John Bytheway, Christiana Beckwith, David Nixon) and pizza!
- Be Strong workshops on mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- A cheap, fun, casual group or date dance —MORP!
- Recognition and incentives encouraging excellence in academics and citizenship through the Honor Roll program.
- Service and leadership opportunities for students through the Arts at Millcreek program.
- Creative expression and awards in the Arts through the Reflections Contest.
- A safe, fun Last Night Graduation party for all seniors.
- Meals and appreciation for our teachers throughout the year.
- Awards for our excellent teachers, volunteers, students, and programs.
We would hate to lose any of these programs due to lack of funding. We are suggesting $30 per student or $50 per family (larger donations are happily accepted). The easiest way to donate is to visit the Olympus webstore and look for the PTSA icon. Your help will ensure that these programs can continue. Please join PTSA and support these great programs that benefit our students, our school, and our community.
Want to volunteer? Click on the link above.
Thank you for your continued support!
Olympus High PTSA
Please follow us on Instagram @ OLYHIGHPTSA. We attempt to include all of Olympus’ information for parents, students and teachers.
Vice President electN/A
Meetings – We meet the 3rd Monday of the Month at 9:30 am in the Alumni Room.
- September 16, 2019
- October 21, 2019
- November 18, 2019
- January 13, 2020
- February 10, 2020
- March 16, 2020
- April 20, 2020
- May 18, 2020