WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We as a PTSA (Parent, Teacher and Student Association) need your donation! Each year the student population at Olympus is increasing and to continue to provide the following programs we rely on your donations. Making this simple donation is easier than selling magazines or wrapping paper and 100% goes directly to the Olympus High PTSA.
A few of the programs PTSA provides:
- Monthly Lunch Forums featuring great community leaders and speakers (Taylor Randall, Chris Williams, Shannon Hale, Josh Romney) and pizza!
- Be Strong workshops on mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- A cheap, fun, casual group dance —MORP!
- Recognition and incentives encouraging excellence in academics and citizenship through the Titan Way program.
- Service and leadership opportunities for students through the Arts at Millcreek program.
- Creative expression and awards in the Arts through the Reflections Contest.
- A safe, fun Last Night Graduation party for all seniors.
- Meals and appreciation for our teachers throughout the year.
- Awards for our excellent teachers, volunteers, students, and programs.
We would hate to lose any of these programs due to lack of funding. We aresuggesting $30 per student or $50 per family (larger donations are happily accepted). The easiest way to donate is to visit the Olympus webstore atand look for the PTSA icon. Your help will ensure that these programs can continue. Please join PTSA and support these great programs that benefit our students, our school, and our community.
Want to volunteer? Click on the link above.
Thank you for your continued support!
Olympus High PTSA
New this year follow us on Instagram @ OLYHIGHPTSA. Tons of information for parents, students and teachers.
- We meet the 3rd Monday of the Month at 1:00 pm in the Alumni Room