Registration for 19-20 School year
We will NOT have an in-person registration this year.
Portal Opens August 1st
*Read the following documents *Mark dates on Calendar *Print as desired
- Principal Letter
- Dates to Remember
- Community Council Declaration of Candidacy
- District Attendance Policy
- District Parent Information Packet
- A day B day calendar
- Bell Schedule
Fees and Portal information
– All fees and forms must be completed in the portal to receive an e-mailed copy of student schedule.
Fee Waiver – Due date – Aug. 6th 9 AM – 1 PM & 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Fee Waiver. (English) (Spanish) Print and fill out both sides. Return to main office WITH Documentation;
- 2018 Income Tax Return (preferred) or,
- SSI* (SUPPLEMENTAL SECURITY INCOME)
- TANF* (Financial Assistance or Food Stamps)
- Free and Reduced Lunch application (on-line only)
- Link – MySchoolApps.com
- If applicable apply for free and reduced lunch
- no more than 30 days prior to school starting.
- PayPams – www.paypams.com
- (for use with credit card on-line)