Registration for 20-21 School year
We will NOT have an in-person registration this year.
Registration Portal opens July 28th.
Read the following documents, mark dates on calendar, print as desired
- Principal Letter (Welcome to the 20-21 school year)
- Update Contact information (English / Spanish)
- Calendar items (dates to remember)
- Community Council Declaration of Candidacy (digital or print and bring it in?)
- Attendance (District Policy)
- District Parent Information Packet (English / Spanish)
- Calendars (full / A day B day)
- Olympus Bell Schedule
Fees and Portal information
– All fees and forms must be completed in the portal to receive an e-mailed copy of student schedule.
- Registration Portal (Link to portal)
- Initial Portal Set-Up (English) (Spanish)
- Registration Instructions (English) (Spanish)
- Portal Navigation (English) (Spanish NA at this time)
Fee Waiver – Due date – Aug. 6th 9 AM – 1 PM & 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Fee Waiver. (English) (Spanish) Print and fill out both sides. Return to main office WITH Documentation;
- 2019 Income Tax Return (preferred) or,
- SSI* (SUPPLEMENTAL SECURITY INCOME)
- TANF* (Financial Assistance or Food Stamps)
- Free and Reduced Lunch application (on-line only)
- Link – MySchoolApps.com
- If applicable apply for free and reduced lunch
- no more than 30 days prior to school starting.
- PayPams – www.paypams.com
- (for use with credit card on-line)
Optional (but suggested) items
- Parking Permit – (instructions / application)
- Ti-Book – (information)
- Lockers – Because of COVID-19 lockers are unavailable at this time. Small backpacks or small bags will be allowed to carry books.
- Yearbook – (jostens) – (information)
- PTSA – (webpage) (letter)
- Foundation – (link to website)