for the 21-22 School year.
(Please note this is for EXISTING Granite students)
If you are NEW to Granite SD please contact the Registrar.
We will NOT have an in-person registration this year.
Read the following documents, mark dates on calendar, print as desired
- Principal Letter (Letter | See Video above)
- Update Contact information (English / Spanish)
- Calendar items (dates to remember) / (year at a glance)
- Community Council Declaration of Candidacy (digital or print and bring it in) (Handbook)
- Attendance (District Policy)
- District Parent Information Packet (English / Spanish)
- Calendars (full / A day B day)
- Olympus Bell Schedule (click for poster)
- Bus Routes (link)
Fees and Portal information
– All fees and forms must be completed in the portal to receive an e-mailed copy of student schedule.
- Registration Portal (Link to portal)
- Initial Portal Set-Up (English) (Spanish)
- Registration Instructions (English) (Spanish)
- Portal Navigation (English) (Spanish NA at this time)
- Password information (Password help)
Fee Waiver – Due date – Aug. 3rd 9 AM – 1 PM & 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Fee Waiver. (English) (Spanish) (More) Print and fill out both sides. Return to main office WITH Documentation;
- 2020 Income Tax Return (preferred) or,
- SSI* (Supplemental Security Income)
- TANF* (Financial Assistance or Food Stamps)
- Free and Reduced Lunch application (on-line only)
- Link – MySchoolApps.com
- If applicable apply for free and reduced lunch
- no more than 30 days prior to school starting.
- PayPams – www.paypams.com
- (for use with credit card on-line)
Optional (but suggested) items
- Parking Permit – (instructions / application)
- Ti-Book – (information)
- Lockers (Locker Sign-up) (I do not know about the password error. Try different passwords.
- Yearbook – (Jostens) – (information)
- PTSA – (webpage) (letter)
- Foundation – (link to website)