We serve our current students but would love to add links to connect our former students… AKA Alumni! Please let the school know if your graduation class re-union website is missing – we’d be happy to add it. E-mail me any content or to make changes.
One of our former students, Shannon Naylor Wolf, passed away recently from brain cancer. She graduated in 2007 and was one of many Naylor children that attended your school. She fought cancer with incredible tenacity while supporting many others in their healing journeys. Several people have shared how inspiring she was and what a great friend she was in general. In fact, someone wrote that she was their ‘protector’ in school. I know she exemplified the personal character that is promoted in Olympus High students.
When Shannon was first diagnosed, she was given approximately 12 months to live. She went on to fight cancer for six and a half years! Unfortunately, the experimental treatments that helped keep her alive were not covered by insurance. She leaves behind a husband and 3-year-old daughter. I have organized a fundraiser to support her family with expenses related to her memorial and medical bills.
Shannon’s obituary: https://www.independentfuneralservices.com/obituary/Shannon-Wolf
Shannon’s fundraiser: gf.me/u/y9tv6z
- 1956 – 60th Reunion. Please contact Mary Jo Beckstead Hansen for more information at 801-466-6750 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1957 – Click HERE to download details and register. Questions??? Jim Hardman, 801-557-8428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Leica Fielding Clayton, 832-454-3069 or email: email@example.com
- 1959 – Olympus High School Class of 1959 60th Anniversary Reunion. On August 8 at 5:00 p.pm. at Olympus High School
- 1960 – Check 1960_missing_persons report and see if you know of any missing persons. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1961 – Contact Gary Boyer at email@example.com – He’s looking for classmates!
- 1962 – Contact Tom Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- 1963 – this includes members of the first graduating class of Skyline High School as well – Unsubscribed class members should <go> to http://www.oly-sky63.com Contact Ron Scott at email@example.com or by telephone: Office: 508-785-0022
- 1964 – http://www.olympus64.com/class_index.cfm Olympus High School Class of 1964, 50-year Reunion
1966 – Olympus High Class of 1966 50th Anniversary Reunion August 19 and 20, 2016 Reunion Page | Facebook Page
- 1967 – Reunion Page. Please sign in at the site by going to the “guestbook”.
- 1968 – 50th Class Reunion September 8th at the Cottonwood Country Club at 6:00 PM., Ladies Open House Sept. 7th 1-3 PM, Tour of the new OLY High building Sept. 7th 6-9 PM and golf tournament Sept. 8th at 9:00 AM. Check out our new link for more information: http://www.olympushigh68.com/
- 1969 – Click to go to http://olympus69.com (I do not know anything about passwords at that website) .Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/
50th year reunion / Friday August 16th / Call 801-597-8934 for info
- 1970 – For all information on class of ’70 events go to http://www.classcreator.com/Salt-Lake-City-UT-Olympus-1970/class_index.cfm
- 1971 – Go to Olympus71.com for all your information
- 1972 – To register go to oly72.com. We also need to update class info. Go to our Facebook page for more information at Olympus High School 1972. You do not want to miss this!
- 1976 – http://olytitans76.wixsite.com/mysite Any questions about the reunion, contact Margaret Cushing : 801-554-0118 cell/text
- 1977 – Go to www.olympus77.com for more information. Snowbird – July 30, 2011 Check the link.
- 1978 – Go to: http://www.localrhythm.com/olympus1978.htm For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801 463 – 1485
- 1979 – For more info go to olympus79.blogspot.com or here for our 40th.
- 1981 – Go to http://tinyurl.com/Oly81Classmates-Survey
- 1982 – Facebook page is Olympus High School Class of 1982. Questions, please email email@example.com.
- 1983 – All info and updates can be found on the reunion website, http://www.olyrocks83reunion.org
- 1984 – Thirty (30) year reunion is on July 12, 2014. If you are on Facebook, please join our group “Olympus High School Class of 1984“. If you are not on Facebook, please send your contact information to OlyReunion84@yahoo.com.
- 1987 – For more info contact Amy Dott (Egan) Harmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1988 – Please go to www.olympus88.blogspot.com Please e-mail email@example.com .
- 1989 – Visit our blog at http://olympus89.blogspot.com/ Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1992 – View details at Olympus1992.com Reunion June 29, 30 2012
- 1993 – Facebook page or e-mail – email@example.com
- 1995 – Catch up with each other on our Facebook Page Reunion website = www.olympus1995.com Reunion FB page: Olympus Ninetyfive Reunion Reunion email address = firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1996 – Class of 1996’s reunion will be held on June 25 from 6 pm to 9 pm in Olympus High School’s Commons area.
- 1997 – Getting ready for our 20 year! Visit www.olympus97.com for more info or email Paul at paul@MentalMysteries.com
- 1998 – Class website www.olympus98.com or email email@example.com for any questions/concerns. See you in 2018! August 11, 2018 @ 7:00pm, Millcreek Inn.
- 1999 – Visit our CLASS WEBSITE at http://www.olympus1999.com. Love, the senior class officers – Candice-John-Heather
- 2000 – Class of 2000 10 year reunion http://reunion.olympusclassof2000.com/ Our contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2001 – Visit our Facebook page or your Reunion page here E-Mail Ali at email@example.com
20 year reunion will be August 21, 2021 from 6pm to 10pm at Olympus High School. Follow @olyhigh2001 on Instagram and check Facebook for details and to buy tickets. https://www.facebook.com/events/319407288943429
- 2002 – https://www.facebook.com/groups/2349233852/?ref=share
- 2003 –
- 2004 – Senior Class President James C. Bourne firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2005 –
- 2006 –
- 2007 – Please also see information about Shannon Wolf above.
- 2008 –
- 2009 –
- 2010 –
- 2011 –
- 2012 –
- 2013 –
- 2014 –
- 2015 –
- 2016 –
- 2017 –
- 2018 –
- 2019 –
- 2020 – Quarantine kids year!
- 2021 – coming soon!
Time is going by so quickly. It’s hard to believe we have been the new building for few years already. The NAHS group and I are going to use the display cabinets in the alumni room to display alumni memorabilia. This was something that Mark Manning always wanted to do, but we have never had the time. We are going to make the time and get started before the year is over, and hopefully have a nice display ready for next year. That being said, if anyone has a object, picture, article, etc., that would be nice to display and relate to the history of the school please let email@example.com know. We currently have some art, photos, newspapers, yearbooks, marching band uniforms, Jim gave me a gavel they once used for Senate meetings, and a few other things. We would love to have things that relate to the historic moments of Olympus High. We are starting next week and would like to have an idea of what we have before we start arranging things. We will also take items at any time but the sooner the better.
We have started a Facebook group honoring George Barton, father of Ray Barton, who taught so many of us at Olympus (1953- 1981). He was a mentor as well as a teacher, and Mr. Barton inspired us all to reach our potentials in his classes, and we did just that, and we continued to do so throughout our lives. Please, if you were fortunate enough to be a student of George Barton’s, we would appreciate some comments, so that former classmates can reflect together on all the fond memories of our special times in his classes.