Our Mission is to support access to information and educational goals; including digital citizenship, personal development, and the enrichment of ideas.
Sora is a reading and listening app through which students can access thousands of eBooks and audiobooks in Granite School District’s collection. Students can read or listen to these books using a Chromebook, desktop computer, or personal mobile device. Find out More
Mon-Thurs: 7am – 3:30 pm
Fri: 7am – 2:30 pm
Meet the Library Staff
Access your own Destiny Media Account with (student ID #) and computer password. [Use the same credentials as CANVAS login]
The Follett Destiny Media library catalog features a variety of items in our collections – from print books and to audiobooks and digital resources. See the newest arrivals in the library or browse through our catalog to find something you love or discover a new favorite. If you find something you would like to checkout, put the item on hold and the media staff will notify you when it is ready for pickup.
Download the mobile App to your device for 24/7 access.
- Students check out books and textbooks using their student ID number at the circulation desk.
- eBooks on Sora are checked out using student ID number and their school password.
- Books circulate for 14 school days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Students may check out up to 5 print books at a time and 3 eBooks simultaneously.
- Print books may be renewed in order to avoid fines, eBooks will automatically return without any late penalties.
- Students can monitor their own Destiny Media Account and place holds by using their student ID and password in the Destiny Media Catalog.
- Holds placed on a book that is not retrieved will expire after 5 days.
All textbooks, including novels, must be returned at the end of the school year . Textbooks not returned will incur a fine to the student account for the replacement cost of the book.
Overdue or lost book fines
Any fines for lost or overdue books must be paid to the Financial Secretary in the bookstore in G hall, near the main office. Students accounts may go to collections if lost materials are not returned or paid.
Digital Citizenship Resources
Digital citizenship is the ability to participate safely, intelligently, productively and responsibly in the digital world.
Access Research Materials
LEARN 360 Premium Resources
Utah Online Library
Utah’s Online Library provides access to:
- Gale Reference Collection
- World Book Encyclopedia
- Other research databases and collections
Utah Parents and Students: Login requires username and password when accessing from home. Contact the Media Center staff for this information or contact the Utah Education Network: (800) 866-5852 – Contact Form.
Information Literacy Tools & Resources
What is Fake News?
“news articles that are intentionally and verifiably false”, designed to manipulate people’s perceptions of real facts, events, and statements..