On March 8, 2022, all 11th grade students will be taking the ACT test.
9th, 10th, & 12th grade students will NOT have in person classes on March 8. Students will use this time to complete online course work.
The ACT is a college entrance test. It is FREE for all 11th grade students on March 8. Students need to report to their assigned classrooms by 7:25 AM. Room assignments will be located on the windows of the Alumni room. Please make sure that students report to the correct room by 7:25 AM on March 8. Late students will not be admitted to the class to take the test.
Below is the testing schedule. If the student receives ACT approved accommodations for testing, the testing time may not be completed until approximately 2:00 PM.
Please encourage your student to get a good night’s rest so they can be prepared for the test.
|6:45 AM||• Junior pancake breakfast in the cafeteria|
|7:25 AM||• Students report to their assigned testing room to check in and get their IDs checked.|
• Students must bring school ID or Driver’s License
• Students are not allowed to bring any ELECTRONICS; no phones nor watches.
• Students who bring their own calculator must ensure it’s approved by ACT
• Late students will not be admitted.
|7:45-11:35 AM||• Students are testing|
|11:35-11:45 AM||• Students have break|
|11:45 AM-12:30 PM||• Online student registration.|
• This allows students to get their test results online and schedule additional tests. This also allows them to send test results to colleges for free.
|12:30 PM||• Release students for lunch.|
|STUDENTS WITH ACT |
|• Students that have been approved for ACT accommodations will likely take longer to complete the test. These students should be completed by 2:00 PM.|