Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We have missed having our student body in the school and look forward to seeing you again soon. This year, we will be providing both an online and in-person option for registration. Outlined below you will find information on what you will need to do to register your child.
Online Registration (Recommended):
- Returning Granger students and 9th grade students from West Lake STEM and Valley Junior can begin online registration from August 1st to August 17th at schools.graniteschools.org/grangerhigh/registration-card/
In Person Registration:
- Returning Granger students and students from our feeder Jr. Highs can do “in-person” registration on August 8th-9th from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Students who are new to Granger High and not from a feeder junior high (West Lake STEM or Valley Junior) must come in person on August 10th from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Bring Proof of address and either fee payment or fee waiver information (2021 Taxes, most recent 3 paystubs, TANF Food stamps approval letter)
Complete New School Year Registration & Pay Required Enrollment Fees
- All returning students and 9th grade students coming from West Lake STEM or Valley Junior must register online: August 1st-17th OR In person: August 8-9th.
- Instructions for Online Registration and setting up a Parent Portal.
- School fees can be paid online through https://webstores.activenetwork.com/school-software/granger_high_scho5re/ To create an account, the username is your child’s student number, the password is the first initial of their first name and last name, all are in lower case letters. If you are having issues or need assistance, please contact the Finance Office at 385-646-6327 or 385-646-6303.
- Basic fee: $65
- Drivers Ed: $140
- Parking Permit: $10
- PTSA: $5
- Other class fees will be assessed when schedules are finalized.
- Fee Waiver Application (separate from Free and Reduced Meal Application)
- A new fee waiver form must be completed in person every year. The last day the school will accept fee waiver forms is Thursday, Oct. 1st. It is a State requirement to fill out the fee waiver form within the first 30 days after school starts for each student each new school year.
- You will need to bring documentation: 2021 Taxes, most recent 3 paystubs, or TANF Food stamps approval letter
- Free and Reduced Meals Application (separate from Fee Waiver Application)
- The form to apply for free and reduced meals may be found at www.myschoolapps.com by selecting “Get Started” and needs to be submitted each new school year.
- Student Lockers
- A locker will only be assigned to a student who requests one. To be eligible for a locker, a students must have his or her schedule and proof of registration.
- 9th Grade Freshman Orientation will be on August 12th at 10:00 AM in the main gym.
- Picture Days are in September during your English class (Auditorium)
- Makeup/retakes will be at the end of September in the Auditorium from 6:30 AM -3:00 PM.
- Yearbook Purchases will begin after the Hello Assembly when school starts.
- The 1st Day of School is August 18th starting on our regular bell schedule time at 7:25 AM with an A day.
To find answers to other questions, please visit our school’s webpage, social media outlets, school app, and/or call the school at (385) 646-5320. Summer hours are Monday – Friday, 8am to 2pm.
We are excited to begin this new school year with you. Go Lancers!
Granger High School Administration