Taylorsville High School offers concurrent courses. The eligible students that take concurrent courses will receive earned credit for both high school and post-secondary school. Concurrent classes are offered for only $5.00 per credit hour.
There are many steps to becoming a concurrent college student. The student must first apply to be admitted to the college, and then the student must register for the course.
Salt Lake Community College Admission
To apply for admission to Salt Lake Community College, the student will need to start here.
**For admission you will need the following:
- Your State Student ID number (SSID). This is the number you used when you take the SAGE tests. This is NOT your school ID number.
- If you don’t know your SSID, please see your counselor or come to the Career Center.
- A personal email address.
- The approval of your parent or guardian
- Your social security number – optional, but very beneficial.
- Currently, the Salt Lake Community College isn’t charging an admission fee.
SENIORS! DID YOU APPLY TO SLCC DURING UCAW? Then to take Concurrent Enrollment in the Spring you need to change your status! Click here to show you how: Instructions for CE Students Admissions Update Application(PDF)
University of Utah
Spanish & Chinese Bridge Program