Mr. Trent Hendricks
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts- Brigham Young University; Major – English, Minor-Computer for Humanities
- Master of Education Curriculum and Instruction- University of Phoenix, 2011
- School Administration certification- University of Phoenix, 2012
- Educator since 2001
- Churchill Jr. High School since July 2019
- Mr. Hendricks has been in Granite School District for the last 15 years. He started teaching with the Youth Education Support System for students in states custody, Prevention and guardianship specialist with Granite School District, elementary and secondary assistant principal and principal at Valley Junior High before coming to Churchill.
Mr. Charlie Peterson
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Brigham Young University; Major - Physical Education 2002
- Master of Education Administrative Leadership from University of Nevada Las Vegas 2009
- Educator since 2003
- Churchill Jr. High School since July 2018
- Mr. Peterson began his teaching career at Brighton High School in 2003. He taught physical education and was both the head track coach and an assistant football coach. He moved to Granger High School in 2009 and has been with Granite School District ever since. Mr. Peterson has served as an assistant principal at Granite Park Junior, West Lake Junior and Connection High.