Mr. Joshua LeRoy
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Weber State University, 1999; Major-English, Minor-History
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Weber State University, 2005
- School Leadership Licensure Program at Southern Utah University, 2008
- Educator since 2000
- Churchill Jr. High School since November, 2015
- Mr. LeRoy began his career at St. Joseph Catholic Schools in Ogden. During six years there, he taught both high school and middle school (7th-12th grades). He taught English, history, and debate. While there, he also coached baseball, basketball, and soccer. Mr. LeRoy then spent four years teaching English and coaching girls’ basketball at Bear River High School in Tremonton, Utah. Mr. LeRoy’s career with Granite School District began as an assistant principal at Olympus High School where he spent a little over five years before becoming principal at Churchill Jr. High.
Mr. Charlie Peterson
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Brigham Young University; Major - Physical Education 2002
- Master of Education Administrative Leadership from University of Nevada Las Vegas 2009
- Educator since 2003
- Churchill Jr. High School since July 2018
- Mr. Peterson began his teaching career at Brighton High School in 2003. He taught physical education and was both the head track coach and an assistant football coach. He moved to Granger High School in 2009 and has been with Granite School District ever since. Mr. Peterson has served as an assistant principal at Granite Park Junior, West Lake Junior and Connection High.