Mr. Joshua LeRoy
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Weber State University, 1999; Major-English, Minor-History
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Weber State University, 2005
- School Leadership Licensure Program at Southern Utah University, 2008
- Educator since 2000
- Churchill Jr. High School since November, 2015
- Mr. LeRoy began his career at St. Joseph Catholic Schools in Ogden. During six years there, he taught both high school and middle school (7th-12th grades). He taught English, history, and debate. While there, he also coached baseball, basketball, and soccer. Mr. LeRoy then spent four years teaching English and coaching girls’ basketball at Bear River High School in Tremonton, Utah. Mr. LeRoy’s career with Granite School District began as an assistant principal at Olympus High School where he spent a little over five years before becoming principal at Churchill Jr. High.
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Utah State University, 2005; Major-Physical Education, Minor-Spanish
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from American College of Education, 2012
- School Leadership Licensure Program at University of Phoenix, 2015
- Educator since 2005
- Churchill Jr. High School since January, 2017
- Mr. Murray began his career at Hunter Jr. High in West Valley, UT. During his ten years at HJH, he taught P.E. and Spanish, was a head coach for volleyball, track & field, and served as a coordinator for the after school program. Mr. Murray was an administrative intern at Hunter High School from August 2016 to January 2017 before becoming the assistant principal at Churchill Jr. High.