Madame Helene Cha-Philippe
French Dual Immersion Teacher
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor in Law (Nancy University, France).
- Master in European Law (Nancy University, University College Dublin).
- Master of Science in Teaching (Grenoble University, France).
- Degree in Teaching French as a Foreign Language (DU FLE, Grenoble University, France).
- Educator since 2007
- Churchill Jr. High School since 2015
- Mrs. Cha-Philippe began her career as an elementary teacher in Ardèche, France. She then joined the dual immersion program at Morningside Elementary, Salt Lake City. She taught French to Junior High students at Madeleine Choir School, Salt Lake City, before joining Churchill Jr. High School.
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor Degree in English – Université François Rabelais, Tours, France
- Master’s Degree in English, Master’s Degree in Education
- Educator since 2000
- Churchill Jr. High since 2018
- Emmanuel Collins-Peynaud taught almost all grade levels from pre-K to 5th grade in elementary schools in France. He taught 6th grade French Dual Language Immersion at Morningside Elementary where he built the 6th grade DLI World History curriculum and was active in building the 6th grade DLI literacy curriculum. He worked as a State French DLI coordinator and taught 9th grade AP French DLI at Skyline High. He is currently teaching 8th and 7th grades and does coaching as a Language Specialist for Granite District.