Mr. Stuart Arnell
- Bachelor of Science from University of Utah, 1990; Exercise and Sport Science. Teaching minor in History
- Master of Education from Weber State University, 1998
- Educator since 1991
- Churchill Jr. High since 2010
- Mr. Arnell began his teaching career in 1991 at Snowcrest Jr. High in Eden, Utah. For seven years he taught History, P.E. and coached a number of sports. In 1998 he left teaching for seven years and was an estimator for a large commercial construction company. In 2005 he returned to teaching (because he missed it so much) and taught History at Bennion Jr. High for five years. Currently, he teaches U.S. History and Utah Studies at Churchill and is monumentally happy to be here.
Mrs. Samantha Gunther
- Mrs. Gunther was born in the great state of New York, but grew up here in Salt Lake City. She graduated from BYU with a degree in English Education, and just recently finished her Masters in Reading and Literacy. In her spare time, you can find Mrs. Gunther reading, running, binge watching TV shows on Netflix, coaching lacrosse, and most importantly spending time with her son Graham and her husband. Mrs. Gunther is very excited & proud to be teaching here at Churchill. Go Chargers!