Mrs. Gabriela Baguley
Drama TeacherFine Arts
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Brigham Young University of Idaho. Major: Theatre and Speech Education. Minor: History Education.
- This is Mrs. B’s first year at Churchill Jr. High!
- Endorsements include -Theatre, Speech & Debate, U.S History, and World Civilizations.
- Mrs. B began her teaching career at Rigby High School in Idaho in the fall 2016. After co-directing and designing several local middle school musical productions, she knew that middle school was the age group she wanted to teach. And she is excited to direct and design Churchills’ annual musical in the Spring. Mrs. B teaches Exploratory Drama, Theatre 1 & 2, Stage Production and World Studies.
Ms. Kristine Page
Dance / Health
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Brigham Young University (BYU): Composite Major in Health/Zoology/Communication/Sociology.
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) from Illinois Benedictine University,Chicago, Illinois.
- Licensed by the Utah Board of Education in Health, and endorsed in Physical Education, and Dance.
- Churchill Jr. High School since 1997.
- Ms. Page began her secondary school teaching career at Churchill Junior High in Salt Lake City. During her tenure, she has taught 7th and 8th grade Health, 9th grade Ballroom Dance Company, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade Dance Company, Modern Dance, Social Dance, Study Skills, and Physical Education. Prior to teaching at Churchill Junior High, she taught Social Dance at BYU and Health Education and Social Dance classes at Salt Lake Community College. She has instructed Social Dance at the Utah State prison as a pilot program for integration of offenders back into society. Ms. Page was a member of the BYU Ballroom Dance Performance Team and other competitive Ballroom Dance Teams.
Art TeacherFine Arts
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor's of Science in Arts & Environments at Utah State University
- Master's of Fine Arts in Scenic Art, Painting and Design
- Educator since 2007.
- This is Mrs. Perry's first year at Churchill Junior High!
- Mrs. Perry began her classroom teaching experience at Mount Logan Middle School in Logan, Utah. She began teaching & tutoring small groups of 6-8 grade students for a reading specialist program after graduating with both her undergraduate and graduate degrees from Utah State University. Then the following year, she was excited to teach art at Matheson Junior High School for grades 7-9. She was also the Student Body Officer advisor from 2008-2012. In 2012, for family reasons Mrs. Perry moved to Vermont (and upstate New York) and taught art for Grace Christian School for grades K-12 and then Mill River Union High School for grades 7-12. After her and her husband realized that Utah was a better fit for them and their growing family (two little children and a dog), they moved back to this area in mid-July. Mrs. Perry is looking forward to an awesome year at Churchill Junior High!
Mrs. Diane Taylor
Instrumental Music Teacher
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Education from the University of Utah, 2007
- Educator since 2007
- Churchill Jr. High School since 2015
- Diane Taylor began her career teaching elementary music in Granite School District. She taught 4th – 6th grade band and general music for 6 years. She then taught orchestra and choir at Mt. Ogden Junior high for 2 years before coming here to Churchill Jr. High. At Churchill, Diane teaches band, orchestra, choir and general music. Outside of school, Diane is the assistant director for Murray Concert Band and has played trombone with that group since 2001. She also plays with a Dixieland group called Salt City Saints.