Art TeacherFine Arts
Ms. Candice Christensen
Dance / Health
- Started at Churchill in 2010
- Ms. Christensen began her love for dance at age 5, and the love only grew from there. She continued developing her skills as a cheerleader and ballroom dance team member at Churchill and onto Skyline High School. After graduation Candice assisted for the last 12 years in all aspects of Churchill's dance program including: choreography, teaching, productions, lighting, costuming, music and backstage management.
- Ms. Christensen is so excited to be the new director of Churchill's dance program and looks forward to helping students have an outstanding dance experience!
Mr. Danny Keetch
Drama TeacherFine Arts
Mrs. Diane Taylor
Instrumental Music Teacher
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Education from the University of Utah, 2007
- Educator since 2007
- Churchill Jr. High School since 2015
- Diane Taylor began her career teaching elementary music in Granite School District. She taught 4th – 6th grade band and general music for 6 years. She then taught orchestra and choir at Mt. Ogden Junior high for 2 years before coming here to Churchill Jr. High. At Churchill, Diane teaches band, orchestra, choir and general music. Outside of school, Diane is the assistant director for Murray Concert Band and has played trombone with that group since 2001. She also plays with a Dixieland group called Salt City Saints.