Mrs. BJ Nelson
6th Grade Math Teacher
Work Phone: (385) 646-9384work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts – UC Stanislaus, Major: History & Liberal Arts
- Educator since 1997
- Churchill Jr. since August 2017
- Liberal Arts Student of the Year
- Student Teacher of the Year – Salida Unified School District
- Teacher of the Year – Salida Unified School District
- Professional CA endorsed: ESL, CLAD, Gifted, Science, Math & STAN
- Mrs. Nelson began her career in California with 2 children in college and 2 in high school. She started her career teaching 5th and 6th grades – all subjects for 5 years, then moved to Salida Middle School where she taught Science and Math for 5 years. Upon moving to Utah she taught 6th grade math for 12 years. While at Oakridge she taught an after school Algebra class for several years.
Mrs. Leslie Niemann
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education K-8 from The University of Arizona, 1983.
- Math Endorsement
- Began teaching career in Tucson, Arizona 1983
- Teacher at Churchill Junior High since 2000.
- Over the years, Mrs. Niemann has taught 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 8th and 9th grades.
- Niemann has taught Math 7, Pre- Algebra, and Algebra. During her time as an educator she has been a presentation team leader for Academic Games, SBO advisor, cheer advisor, and a class officer advisor.
Mrs. Jill Sundberg
Math 3 Teacher
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Utah State University, 2008; Major: Mathematics/Statistics Composite
- ELL Endorsed
- Educator since 2008
- Churchill Junior High Since 2015
- Mrs. Sundberg has been with Granite School District since the beginning of her career. She began teaching at Hunter Junior High in West Valley, Utah. She made the switch to Churchill Junior in 2015. She has taught the 7th, 8th and 9th grade math curriculum throughout her career. She has been available during her after school homework clubs to help students one-on-one with their math questions.