Mr. Jared Gunter
P.E. TeacherPhysical Education
Work Email: INTERNET
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical and Health Education K-12 from Plymouth State University, 2019
- Born and raised in New Hampshire
- Mr. Gunter began his teaching career here at Churchill in January 2020 after completing his student-teaching internship through Plymouth State University at Lin-Wood Public School in Lincoln, New Hampshire. In his spare time, Mr. Gunter enjoys skiing, hiking, working out, and spending time with friends and family.
Ms. Kristine Page
Dance / Health
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: INTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Brigham Young University (BYU): Composite Major in Health/Zoology/Communication/Sociology.
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) from Illinois Benedictine University,Chicago, Illinois.
- Licensed by the Utah Board of Education in Health, and endorsed in Physical Education, and Dance.
- Churchill Jr. High School since 1997.
- Ms. Page began her secondary school teaching career at Churchill Junior High in Salt Lake City. During her tenure, she has taught 7th and 8th grade Health, 9th grade Ballroom Dance Company, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade Dance Company, Modern Dance, Social Dance, Study Skills, and Physical Education. Prior to teaching at Churchill Junior High, she taught Social Dance at BYU and Health Education and Social Dance classes at Salt Lake Community College. She has instructed Social Dance at the Utah State prison as a pilot program for integration of offenders back into society. Ms. Page was a member of the BYU Ballroom Dance Performance Team and other competitive Ballroom Dance Teams.
Work Email: INTERNET
- Bachelors - University of Utah 1994 - Master - University of Utah 1994 - Endorsements - Physical Education, Health, Science, Geography, Psychology - Educator since 1994 - First year at Churchill Mr. Tate began his teaching career at a residential treatment facility fr adolescents where he was a half time teacher and half time recreation therapist. During his masters and PhD work he taught undergraduate courses at the University of Utah and University of Montana. Upon moving back to Utah from Montana he accepted a position at Saint Joseph Catholic School in Ogden where he has taught for the past 22 years. During his tenure at Saint Joe's he has taught Physical Education, Math and World Geography every year. He has also taught Science, Health, Fitness, Outdoor Recreation, and US History. While at Saint Joe Derek served as the Athletic Director and Math Department Chair. Derek loves being outdoors with his family. You can find them mountain biking, whitewater kayaking, skiing, or running up a mountain.