Ms. Kristine Page
Dance / Health
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Brigham Young University (BYU): Composite Major in Health/Zoology/Communication/Sociology.
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) from Illinois Benedictine University,Chicago, Illinois.
- Licensed by the Utah Board of Education in Health, and endorsed in Physical Education, and Dance.
- Churchill Jr. High School since 1997.
- Ms. Page began her secondary school teaching career at Churchill Junior High in Salt Lake City. During her tenure, she has taught 7th and 8th grade Health, 9th grade Ballroom Dance Company, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade Dance Company, Modern Dance, Social Dance, Study Skills, and Physical Education. Prior to teaching at Churchill Junior High, she taught Social Dance at BYU and Health Education and Social Dance classes at Salt Lake Community College. She has instructed Social Dance at the Utah State prison as a pilot program for integration of offenders back into society. Ms. Page was a member of the BYU Ballroom Dance Performance Team and other competitive Ballroom Dance Teams.
Mrs. Deborah Wagner
Science 7 / P.E.
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse/Physical Education/Biology
- Mrs. Wagner began her career at Churchill Jr. High in 1976.
- Mrs. Wagner was named the Utah Outstanding Middle School Physical Educator in 1995-1996
- Mrs. Wagner was a Granite School District Excel Award winner in 1999.
- While at Churchill, Mrs. Wagner has taught Health, English, Science, and Physical Education. She has coached track, basketball, and cross country. Mrs. Wagner has also served as the MESA club advisor and SBO advisor.