Mrs. Kimberly Reale
Home Economics Teacher
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- University of Utah Degree: Fashion Merchandising.
- Alternative Route Licensing BOCES Colorado.
- Teaching 12 years High School and Junior High in Colorado and Utah.
- Churchill Jr. High 3 years.
- Mrs. Reale began her teaching career at Murray High School as a paraprofessional for the start up of an Alternative Program. She then moved to Colorado and taught at Smoky Hill High School and Eagle Valley High School, taught ProStart, a culinary and hospitality program for three years, and took students to participate as a team in State Culinary Competitions.
Mr. Christopher Winn
CTE / Computer Tech / Keyboarding
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Utah State University, 1993; Major-Accounting
- Master of Arts from Pepperdine University, Instructional Technology
- Churchill Jr. High School since 2010
- Mr. Winn began his career at Syracuse Jr. High school. During his time there, he taught computers and college and career classes. In 2000, Mr Winn moved schools in the Davis School District where he began teaching at the Davis Applied Tech Center. While at the DATC, he taught computer tech classes. Mr. Winn began teaching at Churchill in 2010. He teaches Keyboarding, Computer Coding and College and Career Awareness.