Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Weber State University, 1978. Major: Biology Composite Teaching, Minors: Anthropology and Physical Education
- Endorsements: Science Biological, Medical Anatomy and Physiology, Physical Education and Middle School Science.
- Educator since 1982.
- Churchill Junior High since the fall of 2016.
- Ms. Blumel-Wilson taught at Cottonwood HS for 22 years, Granite HS for 2 years, and Olympus HS for 10 years, before her retirement in 2016. She returned to teach again at Churchill Junior part-time. Her teaching assignments have included: Biology 1-2, Honors Biology 1-2, AP Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry, Zoology, Genetics, Algebra 1, Geometry, and Consumer Math. This year, she will teach two sections of 6th Grade Science. In the past, she coached Men's and Women's Tennis at Cottonwood HS and was a Senior Class Advisor.
6th Grade Science
Work Phone: (385) 646-0701work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Communication - University of Utah 2000
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Westminster College 2009
- STEM Endorsed - Science Technology Engineering and Math Endorsement University of Utah 2017
- Educator since 2009
- First year at Churchill Jr.
- Science is a passion of Tonya's and she is excited to be joining Churchill's team this year. She will be implementing the new Science Standards, and working on using design and engineering practices throughout the year in her classroom. Tonya grew up in Canada, in the Rocky Mountain region of Alberta. Tonya loves the outdoors and in her spare time finds herself biking, hiking, river running, exploring, and traveling. She has two boys and loves spending her spare time with them whenever she gets an opportunity to!
Mrs. Laurie Pope
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Graduated from BYU with a B.S. in Biology Education with a Zoology emphasis.
- Currently working on her GT endorsement.
- She started teaching in 2002 at Brockbank Junior High before eventually moving to Churchill.
- Mrs. Pope has taught both Biology and 7th grade Integrated Science. Mrs. Pope coaches track at Churchill and enjoys running half marathons, marathons, and sometimes even a 50k. She has three kids, two of whom are students at Churchill!