Club applications are due by the 19th of October 2020. If you are interested in creating a non- curricular club, your application must be completed and to Ms. Tanner by the last day of the quarter. (We have extended the deadline due to the dismissal.) If you have any questions, stop by the main office or email Ms. Tanner. email@example.com
Below are clubs FROM LAST YEAR. They may not happen this year unless you let Ms. Tanner know above. I left the clubs below to give you some ideas.
Here are the “Official” School clubs for the 2019-20 school year. IF you are a sponsor (Teacher or Student) and need something added here including your own logo, a better description, or social media links. – Let me know.
IF there is a club missing… These are the official ones – check with your sponsored teacher or the office. Here is the .pdf version from the office!
- When - First Wednesday during Lunch
- Where - Book Club Rm in Library (daily)
- What - Hang out and talk about books. Read and discuss the same book, read a book go to the movie!
- When - TBA monthly 2:30-3:30
- Where - Rm 208
- What - Preparing emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management
Film FederationFilm FederationClubs
- When - Thurs. 2:15-3:15,
- Where - 271.
- Create meaningful media, Film & edit Hello Day/Winter Assemblies, Record a history of Olympus Activities.
- When - Thursdays during lunch
- Where - Rm 236.
- What - A safe place for members of the LGBTQ+ community to come together with straight allies to learn and connect with one another. Our goal is to educate and inform all about what it really means to be queer and its rich history worldwide. All are welcome!
Sociedad Honoraria HispanicaSociedad Honoraria HispanicaClubs
- When - TBA Monthly
- Where - 373
- What - Recognizing students who have domenstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character
Titan MotorsportsTitan MotorsportsClubs
- When - Every other Thursday 2:30-3:30
- Where - Auto shop.
- What - To explore the automotive industry in a safe environment.
Writer’s GuildWriter’s GuildClubs
- When - Tuesdays 2:30-3:30
- Where - Library
- What - Improve writing, give advice, and help create featured pieces for Pegasus Lit. Mag.