Ms. Mary Gedge
Work Phone: 385-646-9589work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Utah State University-Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences and ESL Teaching Minor
- Nova Southeastern University-Master of Science in Spanish Language Education
- Educator since 2009
- Churchill Jr. High since 2016
- Ms. Gedge started teaching at Salt Lake Community College where she taught Developmental Reading and Writing classes as Adjunct Faculty. She taught Family and Consumer Sciences at Eisenhower Jr. High and Providence Jr. High. At Horizon Elementary, she worked as an aide in a Dual Immersion classroom, completed an internship at East High School, and then started teaching Spanish in 2016.
French DI Teacher
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
Madame Evelyne Jean
- Bachelor of Arts Brigham Young University, Major-French Literature, Minors-International Relations & Linguistics
- Master of French Literature from the University of Utah
- Educator since 1999
- Teaching at Churchill Jr High since August 2017
- Mrs. Jean is French native. She has taught at the University of Utah, Westminster College, Salt Lake Community College and other organizations such as the Alliance Française. She has also taught privately all age groups and levels of proficiency for many years.
Mr. Joshua LeRoy
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Weber State University, 1999; Major-English, Minor-History
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Weber State University, 2005
- School Leadership Licensure Program at Southern Utah University, 2008
- Educator since 2000
- Churchill Jr. High School since November, 2015
- Mr. LeRoy began his career at St. Joseph Catholic Schools in Ogden. During six years there, he taught both high school and middle school (7th-12th grades). He taught English, history, and debate. While there, he also coached baseball, basketball, and soccer. Mr. LeRoy then spent four years teaching English and coaching girls’ basketball at Bear River High School in Tremonton, Utah. Mr. LeRoy’s career with Granite School District began as an assistant principal at Olympus High School where he spent a little over five years before becoming principal at Churchill Jr. High.
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science from Utah State University, 2005; Major-Physical Education, Minor-Spanish
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from American College of Education, 2012
- School Leadership Licensure Program at University of Phoenix, 2015
- Educator since 2005
- Churchill Jr. High School since January, 2017
- Mr. Murray began his career at Hunter Jr. High in West Valley, UT. During his ten years at HJH, he taught P.E. and Spanish, was a head coach for volleyball, track & field, and served as a coordinator for the after school program. Mr. Murray was an administrative intern at Hunter High School from August 2016 to January 2017 before becoming the assistant principal at Churchill Jr. High.
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor's of Science in Arts & Environments at Utah State University
- Master's of Fine Arts in Scenic Art, Painting and Design
- Educator since 2007.
- This is Mrs. Perry's first year at Churchill Junior High!
- Perry began her classroom teaching experience at Mount Logan Middle School in Logan, Utah teaching & tutoring small groups of 6-8 grade students for a reading specialist program after graduating with both her undergraduate and graduate degrees from Utah State University. Then the following year, she was excited to teach art at Matheson Junior High School for grades 7-9. She was also the Student Body Officer advisor from 2008-2012. In 2012, for family reasons Mrs. Perry moved to Vermont (and upstate New York) and taught art for Grace Christian School for grades K-12 and then Mill River Union High School for grades 7-12. After her and her husband realized that Utah was a better fit for them and their growing family (two little children and a dog), they moved back to this area in mid-July. Mrs. Perry is looking forward to an awesome year at Churchill Junior High!
6th Grade English
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Utah, 1994; Major English, Minor Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies
- Masters in Education, Culture, and Society from the University of Utah, 2017, with teaching endorsements in History, English Language Arts, and ESL
- Attended Higher Education Classes in Cairo, Egypt and Fez, Morocco
- Ms. Pratt began her career in grassroots international development in Utah, Kenya, and India, where she worked she worked with several primary and secondary schools. After leaving development work, Ms. Pratt worked in the independent film industry for a decade as a coordinator, writer, script supervisor, and producer in Utah, California, Maine, Puerto Rico, New York, and New Jersey. She has taken literary workshops from world famous authors and has published short YA fiction. In 2014 she returned to school and received her Master’s Degree in Education in 2017. As she pursues excellence in teaching, she also continues to hone her craft as a writer.