*State Summative Tests start in May, 2021*
For more information, click here:
Need further information about Churchill? Click below for student planner:
- School Activity Transportation Release Form– Use this form if you plan on picking up your student from an athletic event or other off-campus school activity. Please return it to the coach or activity supervisor.
Vacation Pre Approval Form (4 consecutive school days or longer only)
Fee Waiver Fee Waiver
Application that waives school fees for qualifying students.
- School Fees Notice
- HOMEWORK CLUB 2020-2021 – available mid-October
Principal’s Message Archive
*Math 7 & Math 8 courses use the online version of “Go Math!”. Click here to access the textbook.
*Secondary Math 1 uses the Big Ideas textbook online platform. Click here to access the online textbook.
To access the textbook:
- Click on the picture of the book or the link up above.
- Click “Log in with Active Directory”
- You may log in with your Granite School District credentials:
Username: (Student ID)@graniteschools.org
Password: *same as granite portal/gradebook/etc.