Madame Helene Cha-Philippe
French Dual Immersion Teacher
Work Phone: 385-646-5144work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor in Law (Nancy University, France).
- Master in European Law (Nancy University, University College Dublin).
- Master of Science in Teaching (Grenoble University, France).
- Degree in Teaching French as a Foreign Language (DU FLE, Grenoble University, France).
- Educator since 2007
- Churchill Jr. High School since 2015
- Mrs. Cha-Philippe began her career as an elementary teacher in Ardèche, France. She then joined the dual immersion program at Morningside Elementary, Salt Lake City. She taught French to Junior High students at Madeleine Choir School, Salt Lake City, before joining Churchill Jr. High School.
Ms. Mary Gedge
Work Phone: 385-646-9589work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Utah State University-Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences and ESL Teaching Minor
- Nova Southeastern University-Master of Science in Spanish Language Education
- Educator since 2009
- Churchill Jr. High since 2016
- Ms. Gedge started teaching at Salt Lake Community College where she taught Developmental Reading and Writing classes as Adjunct Faculty. She taught Family and Consumer Sciences at Eisenhower Jr. High and Providence Jr. High. At Horizon Elementary, she worked as an aide in a Dual Immersion classroom, completed an internship at East High School, and then started teaching Spanish in 2016.
Madame Evelyne Jean
French DI Teacher
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
Madame Evelyne Jean
- Bachelor of Arts from Brigham Young University, Major-French Literature, Minors-International Relations & Linguistics
- Master of French Literature from the University of Utah
- Educator since 1999
- Teaching at Churchill Jr High since August 2017
- Mrs. Jean is a French native. She has taught at the University of Utah, Westminster College, Salt Lake Community College, and other organizations such as the Alliance Française. She has also privately taught all age groups and levels of proficiency for many years.