This week is important!
Students, we value your work and educational achievements during this tough time! Teachers and staff are meeting and discussing how to help you be successful constantly. Chuchill created a plan that communicates student scores and allows time to remediate or sign off. Please read below and see the following important dates and information:
- Last day for any new assessments to affect students grades.
- Student support message like this one will be sent. It will contain proficiency scores with all assessments entered in.
- The message will contain a link to a google form. This form will allow parents to choose; We agree with the current scores and would like to check out or we want more time to remediate these scores and will contact the teachers for help.
- Parents that check out will also get the chance to choose which score reporting they would prefer:
- Scores will be posted to Gradebook.
- Report cards will be available for view in the parent portal.
- A copy of the 4 th quarter report cards will be mailed home as soon as possible after June 11
Checking out or checking in items:
Signing off on the score/grade reporting will give the option to check in and or obtain items your student has at the school. Safety is our number one priority. Our preference is to avoid entry into our building to prevent contact. The google form on the 13th will allow you to choose a curbside pickup and drop off time.
Possible pick up items could include locker items, gym locker items, dance outfits, etc. Check in items can include textbooks, school equipment, and library books.
Chromebooks are available to keep over summer. However, the community feedback we have received is families that no longer need them for online learning would prefer to check them in to avoid possible damage. The option for Chromebook check in will also be available on the Google form.
Please read the information below to see what individual teacher plans include.
Please see the score next to each class. This score may change quite a bit on the 13th if your student has work that still needs to be assessed.
Please let us know if there are any questions or concerns. We miss our students! We talk about you often and really want you to know we want you to succeed.
Churchill Junior High