Audition placements will be held for Dance Company, Orchesis, Dance Ensemble, Advanced Dance and Intermediate Dance. All students will be placed.
Mandatory Parent meeting is Tuesday, May 2nd at 6 pm in the OHS Lecture Hall
Auditions are May 11-13 (see packet for more detailed information)
Optional Workshops are May 4/5/9/10 (Thurs/Fri/Tues/Wed) with session A from 2:30 – 3:45 and session B 4-5:15 pm. Note: Thursday May 4 season A is from 3:15-4:30pm and session B from 4:45-6pm. See link below for more details.
Here are the steps for auditioning:
- Attend the parent meeting to receive an audition packet. If you miss the parent meeting, packets can be picked up from the front office or Ms. Hathaway in room 222B. The packet includes (all forms to be filled out, signed and submitted by first day of clinics):
- Audition Application
- Permission to Participate link: https://forms.gle/jRLPUPnYZ8zSQoCQ6
- Recommendation Form (to be filled out by teacher/mentor. Here is an electronic link: https://forms.gle/AeYVv5SZuwBY1n597
- Submissions checklist and eligibility requirements
- Pre-audition FAQ
- Tentative Audition schedule
- Sign up to receive ballet combo link, emails and other important notifications : https://forms.gle/A123xpErhhQ2HCDp9 If you are having troubles with this link or have any questions, email Ms. Hathaway at email@example.com with students name, parent/guardian name, best email and phone contact.
- Sign up for optional audition workshops to check out the program, get familiar with the space and get a feel for what is expected and dance with others. THESE DO NOT AFFECT AUDITION AND ARE NOT THE AUDITION COMBOS. Students may come late or leave early, but do need to sign up to attend: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0A4DABA628A1F85-optional2